The Study of God’s Word is a Priority at MCA
- Bible Class is required for all grade levels.
- Biblical truths are integrated throughout the curriculum.
- Knowledge of the Bible is one of the greatest educational assets anyone can have in addition to the moral and spiritual values resulting from the study of it.
- Character development is the most important work of a school. No other course offered in the school affords so great an opportunity for laying the foundation for a good and sound character.
Medina Christian Academy Believes:
- That the Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God, and the Christian’s final authority from God (II Timothy 3:16 ).
- We accept the Genesis account of creation and believe man came by divine creation of God and not by evolution (Genesis 1 & 2).
- The birth of Jesus Christ is evidence of His deity, in that He was virgin born and was God in the flesh (Matthew 1:25 ).
- The blood of Christ, shed on Calvary, is the only atonement for man’s sin (Hebrews 9:10 ).
- We believe in the burial and the bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus from the tomb, and His ascension into Heaven (I Corinthians 15:1-3).
- The body of Christ, called also the Church, is composed of all born-again believers, who have by faith accepted Christ as Lord (Ephesians 5).
- The two ordinances of the church are Baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
- The blessed hope of the church is the personal Pre-millennial return of the Lord Jesus to earth (Titus 2:13).
- The believer’s call to a life of holiness gives evidence to the world that Jesus saves, keeps and satisfies (Romans 12:1).